Search

.com Forum · Herding Breeds

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Pem breeders.......
 Southern Belles Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/25/2010 8:07:42 PM reply with quote send message to Southern Belles Kennels Object to Post   

Any advice on who to breed this girl to? www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=9852614
I'm very proud of her as she was my first pup so I want to breed her to something nice wink ;)

~Belle<3
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2010 9:37:22 PM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

Yes, she's a very nice girl and should produce well!

Hm, I have a couple 99.0 boys, but they might be too related to her. Could only find out by checking their COI breeding table out with her. 99 is the highest male SOP right now, unless someone's hiding one.
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2010 9:44:38 PM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

PS, she's entered in the World Cup currently and should stay entered even if you don't show her anymore, but if you breed her now she'll be preg then. Pem Nat'ls are on the 5th, so another date to watch out for if you don't want her preg/just whelped then.
 Southern Belles Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2010 10:00:28 PM reply with quote send message to Southern Belles Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thank youhappy :) And yes, I don't plan on breeding her until after Pem Nationals, just wanted to make sure there was a boy out there that would do well wither herwink ;) And I was looking at Icerigger and was matching her up with him and they fit perfectly! But the COI is 17+ so that's a no no razz :p I ONLY want to breed her to a stud with solid dark blue, IDreallyK about the SOP as long as it's 98.5+ and all dark blue wink ;)

~Belle<3
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2010 10:55:31 PM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

Shoots, and looking at my stud table, the only other one I have that's solid blue aside from Icerigger is your girl's sire. Now that won't cut it for COI either! Everyone else has at least one lighter blue, got several of them. Not sure if anyone else has a dog with all dark blues. Might have to settle for one lighter blue? Did you check thru all the studs on the Pems studs page?

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.