Search

.com Forum · Toy Breeds

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : left ear droopy
 oscarmoon
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/28/2010 1:00:05 PM reply with quote send message to oscarmoon Object to Post   

can anyone help,my bichon puppy is 16 weeks old and his left ear has suddenlly drooped down and wont return to its proper position.My vet says teething can play havoc with my puppys ears and there is nothing to worry about is he right.
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2010 9:12:40 PM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

That's usually the case. If they were up before most times they go back up after the teeth settle down.
 sarah11264
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2010 5:17:59 PM reply with quote send message to sarah11264 Object to Post

use ducktape and tape it in the right position
 sarah11264
Basic User

Basic User
11/21/2010 7:37:40 AM reply with quote send message to sarah11264 Object to Post

posted by oscarmoon
can anyone help,my bichon puppy is 16 weeks old and his left ear has suddenlly drooped down and wont return to its proper position.My vet says teething can play havoc with my puppys ears and there is nothing to worry about is he right.
your vet is wrong!!!
 Bedbugs
Basic User

Basic User
11/21/2010 3:48:47 PM reply with quote send message to Bedbugs Object to Post

Sarah instead of just saying the vet is wrong, how about you back up the claim with some solid information showing why you think the vet is in fact wrong.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.