Search

.com Forum · Working Breeds

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : hey My dog Abbian is wanting to breed please send me request and i just gotg here so i barley know what to do
 Wolves3
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/25/2011 1:18:34 PM reply with quote send message to Wolves3 Object to Post   

go to my profile and do what you haft to do inorder for me to breed abbian i want to breed her with austrain dogs.
Abbian is frenchie but she comes from germany
 JakesCrate
Basic User

Basic User
5/25/2011 10:57:59 PM reply with quote send message to JakesCrate Object to Post

I see you just joined, welcome, I would love to help, for starters your dogs are "starters" meaning they are not show quality or breeding quality unless you plan to subscribe and want to work on your own line, as it takes like 20 generations to start improving starter lines, that means would need to breed unrelated breedings ( unrelated parents) about 20 times to start making progress. Suggest selecting one breed and focusing on it, approach top breeders in your chosen breed and expess interest in learning their breed, ask if they have one you could buy to train and show for them.
If you explain your new and show interest in learning might be abe to buy a dog that's worth showing. Personally I would open present dogs pages and place for sale as you can only have 5 dogs total and need to make room for better quality dogs. If you have 5 dogs already and buy a top quality one dog crawler might take it.
 doglovertina3
Basic User

Basic User
8/28/2011 11:16:57 AM reply with quote send message to doglovertina3 Object to Post

i need to know how to enter competitions!!
 hkis78
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2011 3:37:29 AM reply with quote send message to hkis78 Object to Post

You go onto the dog you want to enter in shows page scroll down and you will see Enter in Shows click on that then check the bubbles next to the show you want to enter the press submit.

Replies in this thread : 3

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.