Search

.com Forum · Terrier Breeds

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Norfolk & Bull Terriers For Sale, All Finishable
 Dramatica
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/4/2011 10:52:02 AM reply with quote send message to Dramatica Object to Post   

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10550747
Lovely boy, still winning in shows. He'll be staying here until he's 120 days old, if he doesn't have a home by then he'll be FH'd.

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10723406
Gorgeous pup with cracking head & coat traits. Easily finishable, must go to a show home. If he's not sold by the time I can session him he'll be staying here.

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10723407
Faboulous pup with very even and blue traits. If not sold he'll stay here and will be shown but would like to give someone else the oppertunity to take him first .

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10723410
Will stay here if no one takes him, nice traits easily finishable.

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10734524
Lovely pup with stunning traits. Will stay here if not taken. Finishable.

At the moment I'm not lowering prices on any of these boys as they're all easily finishable and I charge what I think a dog is worth considering the current economy. If you really, really want them but honestly cannot afford your pup of choice do let me know. I expect all of these boys to be finished.

Emma

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.