Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Almost Halloween!
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/10/2011 10:26:47 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post   

It is almost Halloween!What are you going to be for Halloween?I am going to be this really creepy witch.
Selma
 Breath*Taking
Basic User

Basic User
10/11/2011 3:30:26 AM reply with quote send message to Breath*Taking Object to Post

I'm going to be Cloepatra. I've got a outfit complete with shoes!
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2011 8:38:27 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Cool!
 showcavaliers
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2011 8:43:00 PM reply with quote send message to showcavaliers Object to Post

Even though this is the Canadian forum Ill post anyways lol :x
Im going to a leopard. Originally a black cat but everyone whos a cat is a black cat lol

^^^ my friend was cleopatra a few years back
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2011 10:16:17 AM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

I was a cat/lepored once.A few years ago.
Selma
 bella peaches
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2012 10:55:56 PM reply with quote send message to bella peaches Object to Post

hi i am going to dice we have a halloween party every year
karin

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.