Search

Showdog.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Looks like spammers are getting smarter.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member
Posts : 3,000+

System.__ComObject
9/23/2026 5:34:20 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post   

I see they bought starter dogs to be able to spam us.
I did send their kennel link to staff just in case they might do something.

Carol
 Amber Crest Kennels
Premium Member
Posts : 45

Premium Member
9/24/2026 7:55:57 AM reply with quote send message to Amber Crest Kennels Object to Post

Is it worth involving law enforcement? Evidently their activity is illegal.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member
Posts : 3,000+

Premium Member
9/24/2026 10:11:22 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

quote
posted by Amber Crest Kennels
Is it worth involving law enforcement? Evidently their activity is illegal.
I wonder if it is real? Probably phishing for a sucker.
 Preservation
Premium Member
Posts : 7

Premium Member
9/25/2026 2:48:10 AM reply with quote send message to Preservation Object to Post

quote
posted by Amber Crest Kennels
Is it worth involving law enforcement? Evidently their activity is illegal.
They can spoof email addresses, phone numbers, etc and the actual owner of those has no clue what's going on. I've had this happen to me before. It's difficult to trace according the law enforcement I talked to, then again, ours are also lazy. *shrugs* I'm sure if they really wanted to get the DEA involved, it could be traced.

Replies in this thread : 3

Post Reply

 



Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.