.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 25
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Dynastie
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2012 1:40:47 AM reply with quote send message to Dynastie Object to Post

Shoot for the stars kennels + Alice in wanderland...I don't know if I can count you since you entered two of your kennels...is thsi counted as cheating? No one else entered both of their kennels.. :/ just want users opinion.. razz :p
 Dynastie
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2012 1:43:32 AM reply with quote send message to Dynastie Object to Post

The Results

(These are not final, I am messaging Everdale about SFTM and AINW.)

Dogs of Rockwood: -53
Inspirational Kennels: +6
Luckydogwhisperer: +1
Welsh Corgi Kennels: +17
Lilliput: -2
Larkenlock: -3
Shoot for the Stars: +22
Alice In Wanderland Kennels: +44
Bord De La Mer: -75
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2012 1:53:54 AM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

I don't see anything wrong with entering multiple kennels. Most contests users DO seem to enter multiple kennels. It's not like it was possible for the kennels to work as a cooperative on this or anything. Also, it wasn't laid out as a rule at the start, nor questioned when the entries were made, therefor, I think it's completely valid. -Neb
 Dynastie
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2012 6:41:28 PM reply with quote send message to Dynastie Object to Post

I learned after this that they weree one person, but I guess if no one sees a problem with it, we have ourselves a winner. Goodjob to Everyone!
 Alice In Wonderland Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2012 7:09:29 PM reply with quote send message to Alice In Wonderland Kennels Object to Post

Just wanted to let you know that it is actually Alice In Wonderland Kennels

Replies in this thread : 25
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.