Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : Open positions for the SD Fever!
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/12/2012 12:43:42 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 5 time(s)

We recently had someone not able to keep on with the SD Fever, so their position is now open. We really need someone before August. This person has to be ready to work between deadlines, and have fun. happy :) Please post your application here. Only message me for questions, or if you really want to just send it to me, feel free to do so.

Open Positions
01. Dog of the Month
03. Showing 101
04. Breeding 101

Form

Position:
How much are you on everyday?:
Why do you want this position?:
Can you finish before deadlines?:
What makes you qualified for this position?:
Other:

Thankyou-
 Cristalina PyrShep
Basic User

Basic User
7/12/2012 4:09:46 PM reply with quote send message to Cristalina PyrShep Object to Post

Position: 01. Breed in the Spotlight
How much are you on everyday?: Usually a good few hours in the morning and evening, I'm attached permanently to my laptop unless I'm at work (I work afternoons UK time) or some weekends I have dog shows or work events
Why do you want this position?: I feel I could really bring something to it, it really interests me and I think it could really benefit the breed chosen if done right
Can you finish before deadlines?: Definitely
What makes you qualified for this position?: I've got experience in media, I'm used to researching and writing up in the appropriate style and feel I could really bring something to the position
Other: I've been thinking about getting involved in SD Fever for a while now and this position is exactly what I would love to do!

Thank you for considering me happy :)
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/12/2012 5:44:38 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Thankyou! happy :) If no one else sudmits one by 7 sd time, you have it happy :)
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2012 12:22:53 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

bump, a new position has been added!
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2012 2:48:38 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

:/ yet, another position is open! happy :)
 Celestia
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2012 3:47:51 PM reply with quote send message to Celestia Object to Post

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness happy :)! I have been waiting forever to get this position happy :)!

Position: Breeder of the Month
How much are you on everyday?: It depends. Usually a few hours in the afternoon and few hours at night
Why do you want this position?: All of the other positions in the SD Fever, well I don't think I could really be good in them. I don't think I would be the right person for it but I think I would do well in this job (I have a little bit of questions like if I have to make the questions or if you give me them but I'll PM happy :))
Can you finish before deadlines?: Yes I can happy :)
What makes you qualified for this position?: I research a ton and ask a ton of questions like it's an interview (not copying this from Cristalina. This is really true)
Other: like I said before I have been wanting this job ever since I heard of it
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2012 3:51:03 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Alright Celestia happy :) If you need any help feel free to contact me for anything happy :) Deadline for august is 7-26-12
 Celestia
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2012 3:55:47 PM reply with quote send message to Celestia Object to Post

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! (that's me going crazy in joy laugh :D!)

And this sounds really really really stupid because you know, I really wanted this job: I'm not really sure about how to run this. I'll PM you right away happy :)!
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2012 3:56:01 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Wait, I just realized you just joined SD recently. I'm afraid I don't know if I can let you take over this position since you are so new... :/ You might want to get to know the ropes of SD first. I'll message you.
 Celestia
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2012 3:58:26 PM reply with quote send message to Celestia Object to Post

Ah about that. I realized I actually did play showdog before and now I mostly remember stuff. I played like... Last year or the year before that. Probably last year. It's your choice though.
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2012 12:00:48 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Bump
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2012 2:00:55 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Bump! We still need people!

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.