Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Important - SD Fever
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/18/2012 2:14:32 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

If you enjoy reading the SD Fever, then please help out. Without staff, the SD Fever wont grow.

We are really in need for staff, we still have these positions to fill:

Positions:
01. Editor in Chief - Important - (If you want this one, you will need to contact Everdale also.)
02. Breeding 101
03. Showing 101
05. Helpers (You will be called upon whenever we need help.)

Please fill this out:

Position:
Name:
Are you qualified:
Why do you want this position:
How long have you been on SD?: (Note, you must be a member for atleast a month and know the ropes of SD.)
Anything Extra:

Thankyou.
 luckydogwhisperer
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2012 10:11:00 AM reply with quote send message to luckydogwhisperer Object to Post

I'd love to help out with the SD Fever!

Position: Dog of the Month
Name: Lucky
Are you qualified: Yes! I've been reading SD Fever since it re-came out, and I've always loved reading Dog of the Month, and had some really good ideas. It also sounds like some of the things I've written for classes and other things.
Why do you want this position: 1.) To be a part of, and help out with, the SD Fever...it's the best! 2.) To showcase some of the top dogs in the game. 3.) To maybe help some rare breeds (Ex: a breed that is about the middle of the BDL, and has majors, etc., but doesn't necessarily have many breeders, and a dog that accomplished a lot) of SD. 4.) For something fun to do! laugh :D
How long have you been on SD?: (Note, you must be a member for atleast a month and know the ropes of SD.) 1 year and 2 weeks happy :)
Anything Extra: Thank you! I'd love to have this position!

Lucky
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2012 12:34:13 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

sure Lucky happy :) You'll start for Septembers issue.
 luckydogwhisperer
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2012 4:06:16 PM reply with quote send message to luckydogwhisperer Object to Post

Sounds great! Thank you Brenna! I'm so happy to be a part of SD Fever now!

Lucky
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2012 4:11:23 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

happy :) If you know anyone who would want any of these positions, please spread this post! xD
 Eleven Cents
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2012 6:49:22 PM reply with quote send message to Eleven Cents Object to Post

did you still need some help with the August issue?
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2012 7:23:02 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

At the moment no, I will for september though. happy :)
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2012 4:56:32 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Bump!
 Everdale Goldens
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
7/22/2012 5:43:45 PM reply with quote send message to Everdale Goldens Object to Post

We really need to fill these positions as soon as possible! I hope that some of you can help out. We need the help of fellow showdoggers to make the magazine successful.

The important Editor in Chief position still needs to be filled. This is one of the most important positions! Please contact me if you are interested in this position. We need someone to start with the September issue. Thank you! happy :)

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.