Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Does anyone know...
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/7/2012 11:12:03 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post   

Currently the Showdog Fever is hosted on Weebly. I'm trying to find a layout that will make everyone happy but Weebly does not have a great selection. Neither does Webs.com. So if you know of a great website hosting site, please post here or message me!
 Golden Corral
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2012 9:58:14 PM reply with quote send message to Golden Corral Object to Post

Wix.com has really professional looking layouts. It's a little harder to work though. I design off of it and then I copy the HTML and put it as a custom into a webs layout, because the wix domains are really long and confusing.
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2012 5:34:01 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Yikes, Thank you Taylor! xD I'll try it out
 Golden Corral
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2012 2:44:58 PM reply with quote send message to Golden Corral Object to Post

No problem wink ;) I can PM you my personal site that I made off of it.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.