Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Showdog Fever Staff Meeting
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/21/2012 6:51:26 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post   

I know most of you who view this won’t be part of the staff. In that case, I ask that you please do not post here. If you have a question or concern please message me at Welsh Corgi Kennels. This post is for only the staff to post in, thank you!

I made this post because we all had different times and one of us couldn’t even get into the chat. So this post will do just fine for what I have to say to all of you. I also want to you hear your comments and concerns and maybe even questions. What I have to say is important and I can’t even stress it enough without someone getting all childish and mad at me. I’m a human too, and I tend to make mistakes! Get over it!

On another note, I just wanted to say what all a good job all of you have done! I’m so happy to be the webmaster and say “Hey, this is my team and we’re awesome!” I love all the hard work you all have put in, and the players of Showdog and I thank you.

Currently the site is done; I redesigned it on many other programs and even had Taylor at Wicked Kisses try it out. I only want the best for you all, and I love the feedback so I can make it better. This time whenever I post the site, if you have any advice please feel free to post it or message me! (This goes to everyone reading it, since I know you’re there!)

I recently had a problem with one of the staff. They messaged me saying I was sending them rude messages, scolding them for being late, ect. Did you all know I send the same message to everyone? Yes, I send out two notifications and they’re all the same. NO ONE gets special treatment on that level. In fact, I don’t give any of you special treatment over one another, and this person seemed to think that I should send out different notifications to everyone or scold the person that needs to be scolded. Here is my notification, and you will all notice you got this SAME one.

“Hello to all the staff members, I just wanted to share with you guys that the due date is now only seven days away. Once again, I don't accept late articles. I've noticed some of you have waited until last minute to make your post and that is NOT acceptable, so please tell me if you don't want the job anymore so I can find someone who does.

Due date is 8/24/12. If you can't finish your article please tell me now and we'll work something out

Have a nice day.”

Here is my first:

“It's that time again! Time to start thinking of what to do for your position in the Showdog Fever! Due date is 8/24/2012. This is set in stone, so Cassie at DoR can edit articles in time. Please, message me if you cannot do your article this month! It's fine if you're busy and life has a hold on you! If you have to make a voting thread please do so now. Late articles are NOT acceptable unless you contact me otherwise Thank you guys for all your hard work and message me if you have any questions!

Brenna”

The last one was sent on August 7th. Am I harsh for wanting these articles done on time by the due date? I don’t think so. I have a life too, and I’ve been putting a lot of hours into the showdog fever site, so it’s not like I haven’t done anything either. In fact I have my own article to do as well. You guys always get it in on time, but I’d love to keep it that way! I’ll admit, I want to make this as easy as possible for everyone. Just always remember I send the same message to everyone, and I always put love in it; even if it doesn’t feel like it. Most of you have probably noticed I’ve been a grouch. I was running on three hours of sleep every day! Yikes! Now I’m starting to get 9 hours of sleep every day, so my mood has actually changed by a lot. I’m ready to do the September Issue with all of you!

I get a little antsy whenever it’s so close to the due date. The due date is actually tomorrow! I have had a few articles turned in. I’m one of the people though, that love to have things done well before the due date and ready.

Now, I’m opening this meeting you all of you. Do you have any comments? Concerns? Or even questions? Let’s all have a nice discussion here with each other.

Thank you! I will be a part of this too.
(Sorry there is no smiley faces and what not, I’m on word lol)
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2012 2:48:20 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

bump.
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2012 5:27:13 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

buump.
 luckydogwhisperer
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2012 7:28:19 PM reply with quote send message to luckydogwhisperer Object to Post

I think you've done a wonderful job with the site. I just don't understand why someone would sign up to be a part of SD Fever, and then, at the last minute decide that they think you're "harsh", and send them rude messages...

On a happier note, I'm glad the magazine's coming along so well! I'm so proud to be a part of it!!! I'm really excited to see this issue!!!

Lucky
 Rose Forest Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/31/2012 12:49:26 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Forest Kennel Object to Post

Yes i agree, you have done a great job! I can't wait to see the fininshed issue for sepember, and i am very happy to be apart of this happy :)

Rosé

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.