Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : what is SD Fever?
 Zhok
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/1/2012 1:00:44 AM reply with quote send message to Zhok Object to Post   

This may be a silly question, but what is SD Fever?
And where do I go to view it?
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/1/2012 9:12:49 AM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

SD Fever is basically a site magazine. There is staff that write, etc. for the magazine. The magazine has things like contests, feautured articles, showing 101, breeding 101, kudos award, breeder of the month, dog of the month, etc.

I don't know where a link is for the November one, but the December one should come out any day now, as they come out near the beginning of each month.

Hope it helps!
Selma
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/1/2012 11:01:29 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

It comes out today or tomorrow happy :)

If you have any further questions about the SD Fever don't be afraid to contact me and ask!

bradleydaniel
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2014 2:29:01 AM reply with quote send message to bradleydaniel Object to Post

any care and cure for SD fever in pets?
 Midway Mutts
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2014 9:02:25 AM reply with quote send message to Midway Mutts Object to Post

Does this still exist and may I ask again, where do we find a link to it? A previous poster noted that it "comes out" where does it "come out" at? Will it be in my email inbox? Will I get a PM?
thanks in advance to anyone who can post this information, this sounds like a great informational asset.
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2014 12:26:22 PM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

posted by Midway Mutts
Does this still exist and may I ask again, where do we find a link to it? A previous poster noted that it "comes out" where does it "come out" at? Will it be in my email inbox? Will I get a PM?
thanks in advance to anyone who can post this information, this sounds like a great informational asset.

Alas, the SD Fever is no more. It fell apart a few years ago. sad :(

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.