Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Date
 Rebels Red Rascal
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/2/2012 2:46:01 PM reply with quote send message to Rebels Red Rascal Object to Post   

Do we have a certain date that the issue comes out? Like the 14th, 7th, or 3rd of every month or is it like the 2 Monday, 3 Tuesday, or 1st Wednesday of a month or is it just whenever? lol I was just wondering.
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2012 2:47:46 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

I think it is just whenever, but they try and aim for the beginning of each month, though I am not quite sure.
Selma
 Rebels Red Rascal
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2012 8:02:52 AM reply with quote send message to Rebels Red Rascal Object to Post

okay. Thanks!
 Welshen
Basic User

Basic User
12/13/2012 6:40:26 AM reply with quote send message to Welshen Object to Post

Yes it's the beginning of the month. But there is always something going on this time of the year! I and everyone else is really busy in the fall and it should get better this spring on coming out on time happy :) It's posted now.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.