Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : Rabbit sim?
 Elan Khen
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/29/2013 4:12:24 AM reply with quote send message to Elan Khen Object to Post   

I'm wondering if there it will ever be a rabbit sim? I'm a rabbit breeder irl, and I would be soo happy if the admin and the staff here decided to make a rabbit sim. Do anyone know if it gonna happen sometime in the future?.. I would also love to offer my help, just in case they actually decide to make a rabbit sim, and need help :P Hehe!!

Anyone else who wants a rabbit sim?

Cec
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2013 10:32:03 AM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

I would love a rabbit sim!

I bred American Fuzzy Lops and Netherland Dwarfs for 6 years, but now I only have 3(an Am.Fuzzy, a Netherland, and a Jersey Wooly) as the dogs/horses became more of a priority.
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2013 11:49:16 AM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

I would definatly like it!happy :)
 Elan Khen
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2013 4:01:00 AM reply with quote send message to Elan Khen Object to Post

Cool, I really hope they got some plans for a rabbit sim in the future... I'll help with members too, hehe.. !
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2013 4:48:31 AM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

Jeff has a rabbit sim site in the works. No telling when it will become reality though- www.showrabbits.com/
 Elan Khen
Basic User

Basic User
4/3/2013 1:52:36 AM reply with quote send message to Elan Khen Object to Post

I got very happy now. Haha. I hope they decide to finnish this!!!

Cec
 dogloverxx
Basic User

Basic User
4/5/2013 4:04:12 PM reply with quote send message to dogloverxx Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Great idea! A Guinea pig sim will be amazing also!
 manderin
Basic User

Basic User
4/10/2013 2:48:04 AM reply with quote send message to manderin Object to Post

Except it should be called cavy, since that what they call show guinea pigs wink ;) But I can not wait for the rabbit sim to start!!
 Elan Khen
Basic User

Basic User
4/10/2013 4:08:44 AM reply with quote send message to Elan Khen Object to Post

Yeah, I think I will send them a mail, I wanna know when the rabbitsim is starting, if it even is starting. Lol :P
 ToroPerro
Basic User

Basic User
7/31/2014 3:08:17 AM reply with quote send message to ToroPerro Object to Post

The rabbit sim has been started. I know this is kind of an old topic, but I was looking to see if any interest had been generated on these forums for ShowRabbits. I find the game very fun, and I think it is developing nicely. If anyone wants to join and start playing, look me up. My rabbitries are Happy Camp, Nightside, and Notre Dame.

-Britters
 chocolateteapot
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/3/2014 1:00:55 PM reply with quote send message to chocolateteapot Object to Post

Well I joined and then hastily unjoined when I saw a section called meat rabbits!!! Quite apart from the fact that I have been vegetarian all my life - I don't eat my pets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2014 2:06:36 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I like that they have a realistic section. Sorry it offended you chocolateteapot.

I tried show cattle and the horse one and showcats, but SD is what always calls me back. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.