Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Just wanted to share my experience with my dog
 nancy65reed
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/8/2013 1:41:37 PM reply with quote send message to nancy65reed Object to Post   

I really love my dog Freddy and almost like a son to me. I went to a vacation and leave my dog to my sister when I came back after week he had a ringworm and I was in a panic emotion at that time and I really don't know what to do, I went to a vet for an assistance to have a treatment but still I am not into myself and went into the internet looking for a cure and saw this Q-Based Healthcare with a brand name for pet PetsBestRx and bought this Ringworm Treatment Super Pack for small Breed Dogs shop.qbased.com/small-breed-dog-ringworm-treatment-super-pack-p/pbpk055.htm and after 2 days I went to the vet for a check up said that my dog is all cured so no need to have a treatment moving forward and the day after I received the product that I have ordered but I dont have a use of it anymore and I tried calling up the customer service if I can return the product, she was very nice to say yes and I just explained it to them why I need to return the product.

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.