Search

.com Forum · Lhasa Apso

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Apsos need more players
 apso s
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/4/2012 5:04:27 PM reply with quote send message to apso s Object to Post   

Would be nice to get some more people on board? Lhasa apsos are quite a popular breed in real life but so few breeders on here anyone else have any veiws on this? happy :)
 Stone Ridge
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2012 5:23:16 PM reply with quote send message to Stone Ridge Object to Post

it would deffernalty help if people put dogs up for sale, other than your 2 there are none for sale. It would be great to see some older bitches up there that people are about to forever home even just for a few days. In my other breeds i put up puppies i dont want but are still good untill they get to 13 days then they get forever homed, and i put up adult girls i no longer want on approval when they due to whelp so i can accept offers after they have ahd the pups.

New players wont want to join breeds when they cant get any dogs. I i didnt know you in real life and you haddent sold me some of your spairs i wouldnt have joined, but im thinking of leaving as it just seems like everyone is working alown rather than tougher as they do in my other breeds.
 Sunshine Star
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2012 6:59:46 AM reply with quote send message to Sunshine Star Object to Post

Just read your post on here,i have an 8 day old pup for sale was put on from 0day old
No takers so it to will be FH ..All i get is offer's on my top sops.. Very nice but like others i keep them to breed/show

I sold loads when people were coming back to there knls .

Looking through... most of us FH there dogs after breeding {if you get better pups}As money and space is tight ..

Why dont you post saying to people if they wish to join the breed saying not many are up for sale.. But the breeders will always help new comers

Might help can only but try
 Sunshine Star
Basic User

Basic User
12/24/2012 4:01:15 PM reply with quote send message to Sunshine Star Object to Post

Had more up for sale no one wanted to buy them so off to there FH they go ..
 apso s
Basic User

Basic User
1/2/2013 5:46:29 AM reply with quote send message to apso s Object to Post

yeah i got to say you and also groves park and omani where very helpfull when i wonted to come back in to the breed, yeah i get what your saying it gets to the point when i dont bother putting thingsw up for sale because they dont sell? not sure what else to say. maybe on the forum try and get more people on bord.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.