Search

.com Forum · Neapolitan Mastiff

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Any colours in trouble?
 Existenz Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/3/2012 12:51:29 PM reply with quote send message to Existenz Kennels Object to Post   

So now that my dilutes (tawny brindle and grey brindle) are up to show quality I am going to consider this colour project complete. I will keep it going of course, I've worked too hard on it to just ditch it, but maybe keep tawny/grey brindles as a side project and focus on bringing another colour up to speed. Are there any other colours that are struggling to keep up? How are black brindles doing?

Heather happy :)
 Milano Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2013 9:16:52 PM reply with quote send message to Milano Kennels Object to Post

Yeah, all the solid colors! I think we concentrated too much on brindles in the beginning and now the solids are struggling. I am going to try and work on more variety of coloring in my kennel.
 Existenz Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2013 12:15:51 AM reply with quote send message to Existenz Kennels Object to Post

My new project is black and mahogany. I'm sad that Spree hasn't logged in for so long, but luckily she has some studs that have helped me start my project.

Heather happy :)

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.