Search

.com Forum · Argentine Dogo

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : All dogs for sale
 Bullrider
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/2/2011 4:10:50 PM reply with quote send message to Bullrider Object to Post   

I'm going to turn the offers on for all my dogs. Leaving the game. Anything that's not gone by the time my kennel goes basic (I think on the 20th) will be FHed. Some nice dogs. Please treat them well.
 Bullrider
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2011 4:23:20 PM reply with quote send message to Bullrider Object to Post

I've been working with a lot of starter blood, breeding a sub-line of sorts. If you see dogs that say "7H, 8H" etc, that means that those dogs have X number of stats that are above 10. My goal was to have dogs that had all 9 stats above 10, for later breeding to my SOP dogs, which almost always are below 10. Anyway, that's my "secret formula." Help yourselves. LOL
 Bullrider
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2011 8:04:09 PM reply with quote send message to Bullrider Object to Post

Y'all got 20 days to get these kiddos, or less if I get tired of waiting. LOL! A very nice sessioned bitch has already left. There are a few fully-sessioned show prospects, and some brood females that are already at 20 condition and just waiting to hit breeding age. Champions, too.
 Bullrider
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2011 8:12:03 PM reply with quote send message to Bullrider Object to Post

Aaaaand... if I can get some of these dogs sold, I'll chuck out some money for specialties and payouts.
 Bullrider
Basic User

Basic User
6/10/2011 9:39:34 PM reply with quote send message to Bullrider Object to Post

I've got one CH female, 3 sessioned show prospects in the 95.5-95.8% range (old SOP obviously) and a few other assorted riff-raff still left. Get them while you can.
 Bullrider
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2011 11:57:04 AM reply with quote send message to Bullrider Object to Post

Culled myself down to the CH female, one brood bitch and 3 sessioned prospects.
 Bullrider
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2011 6:01:30 PM reply with quote send message to Bullrider Object to Post

3 dogs left. Brood female at 20 condition and two fully-sessioned show prospect males.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.