Search

.com Forum · Polish Lowland Sheepdog

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : New Studs, For Sale
 HaikuKeep
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/19/2011 9:44:17 PM reply with quote send message to HaikuKeep Object to Post   

Hi Guys, sorry that I've been quiet. I tend to take long breaks while pups are growing out.

I have too many dogs so I will be sorting and placing some up for sale for a very brief period of time if you're interested. Like, just a few days. I just put up three really nice bitches that will be old enough to breed tomorrow. Some have imperfect SS that keep them from having SOPs over 95. They all have SOMETHING to offer or I would have just FHd them.

Same with the stud dogs I listed. Some of them have low SOPs and low SS, but they all have something to offer if you have the right bitch for them, and most of them are listed at $50.

Have fun! And if there's something you're looking for, let me know. After I get another round of litters from my older brood bitches, they will all be for sale or will be FHd to make room for the next generation, so get on the list now!

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.