.com Forum · Lagotto Romagnolo

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : New Stud on the List - $500 fee
 Sylence
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/26/2011 5:15:25 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post   

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10287742

Thats right ladies, this wonderful stud muffin is available now! Be the first bitch in your kennel to breed to this amazing example of a near perfect Lagotto Romagnolo.

Liam
 Oakenridge Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/27/2011 4:22:36 PM reply with quote send message to Oakenridge Kennels Object to Post

hahaha Liam.

Honestly I thought you had breed the new top SOP - I thought I might even have been looking at a 95!

Haha

Kat
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
1/27/2011 5:41:11 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

laugh :D A 95 would be awesome. wink ;)

Actually right now Im kind of attempting to work with colors with source bitches and some CoD studs. OW, Orange and Browns. Would probably be easier if I had even the slightest clue about genetics though. *shrugs* Oh well. lol

But no, Freak On A Leash is just a SMIDGE under 95% SOP. But wow, he sure is a stunner. laugh :D

Liam
 Brocolitia
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2011 2:42:02 AM reply with quote send message to Brocolitia Object to Post

Sorry - I never would pay 500 Dollar stud fee - and than the risk to FH the complete litter.

In all my breeds I take 50,00 Dollar at maximum. Players choise the cheaper studs 3 - 5 times than one 1 times to a high price. My low stud fees don't have got anything to do with quality - in some breeds I have got the highest TOP SOP.

By the way, I'm a new bredder.

happy :) Iris
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2011 5:13:30 AM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

Well for the record, Freak On A Leash is a joke as the lowest SOP in the game and I wouldnt expect anyone to pay $500 stud fee for a source dog... hence why he is on approval, any would be declined. Though I *am* planning on getting him finished so he tops the stud list for the breed. Exposure is everything. wink ;)

However, for the record, I've had CH Capt. Jean-Luc Picard used by others for both $750 and $500 stud fees as he was an insane jump in SOP for the breed - when he settled at 94.1, the rest of the breed had not even hit the 93's yet. He is now at $200 (as SOP's are rising now) and I have still had no problems on multiple occasions getting fees from his services. wink ;) His offspring list speaks for itself in his ability to produce puppies well worth his service fee.

Welcome to the breed.

Liam

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.