Search

.com Forum · Lagotto Romagnolo

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : 91.2% OW Carrier Stud FS
 Sylence
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/22/2011 8:24:20 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post   

Would give him away if I could. No use for this boy anymore.

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10152375

91.2% sop. His sire is an OW. Might be good for color breeding.

Will be FH soon if not sold. Offer away.

Liam
 Oakenridge Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2011 2:52:09 PM reply with quote send message to Oakenridge Kennels Object to Post

Think you might be able to hold onto him for a bit longer so I can use him as a stud - have a puppy who is 13 days that I really wanted to use with him in a coulple a weeks.

If not don't worry yourself, I would buy him but the finances are only slowly improving.

Thanks!

Kat
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2011 3:01:56 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

lol, no prob. I can hold onto him. He doesnt eat that much, so Im not really worried about it.

Liam
 Oakenridge Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2011 3:22:49 PM reply with quote send message to Oakenridge Kennels Object to Post

Actually - didn't realise I had a 91.1 carrier who is just about to turn 30 days so don't hang onto him at my expense...

I have a little tip for you though - now that the starters in the off whites are a few generations back all these lovely near perfect 10's are poppoing up in places.

Might be worth breeding him to a really high sop bitch to see what nice traits might pop up!

Kat
 Oakenridge Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2011 3:36:30 PM reply with quote send message to Oakenridge Kennels Object to Post

Take a look at the TNB on this little guy...

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10249369

That is an example of how starters do bring some great traits in further down the line!

Kat
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2011 3:56:43 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

Oo nice, wow. Wish I knew more about genetics and such I'd join you in the color breeding stuff full time. Right now Im just kind of breeding randomly to see what pops up. lol Hoping for some OW in that inbreeding pair (father/daughter) but we'll see what happens.

Liam

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.