Search

.com Forum · Miniature Poodle

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Bronze Sire Cestas Movie Star
 Cesta poodles
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/31/2010 7:32:46 AM reply with quote send message to Cesta poodles Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Movie Star has earned Bronze Sire-title, with his 10 Champion offspring! Thank you, Amberine, Iris and xo6serena9ox for first trusting him as a stud and then showing his offspring to Ch-title!

To celebrate (and to help him to earn even higher status!) I have lowered his stud fee to $50 for a few days.
He's a proven stud:
-He has sired several 98+ puppies and
-In the last SDWC of the year, his offspring took BOB (and Group 4), 3rd and 4th in Breed plus Best Of Winners.

Link to his page: www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=9713741
 xo6serena9ox
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2011 12:33:47 PM reply with quote send message to xo6serena9ox Object to Post

Congrats, glad i could be of some assistance happy :)
 xo6serena9ox
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2011 12:35:37 PM reply with quote send message to xo6serena9ox Object to Post

and i just bred to him again wink ;) hopefully those two will throw some nice silver puppies happy :)
 Cesta poodles
Basic User

Basic User
1/5/2011 5:15:40 AM reply with quote send message to Cesta poodles Object to Post

Thank you! I hope you get some great puppies - but unfortunately Movie Star doesn't carry silver, so none of the puppies will be silver. sad :( But they'll all be carriers, so maybe in next generation...? laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.