Search

.com Forum · Bergamasco

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Wow... *crickets chirping*
 Sylence Bergamasco
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/10/2010 6:44:52 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Bergamasco Object to Post   

Quiet board.

I'm looking for some Berga bitches for breeding. Would like to find some 95.3% SOP or higher.

Willing to do breeder loans if you don't want to sell outright.
I'm reliable and honest. Check out my main kennel www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=sylence or ask around the Lagotto Romagnolo group for references. wink ;)

I'll be taking this kennel up to standard in a week when I get my allowance. (yeah shuttup, I get an allowance laugh :D )

Would like to get started with the breed through established lines if possible, but willing to source breed if it's needed.

Liam
 Namidat Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/30/2010 2:36:16 PM reply with quote send message to Namidat Kennel Object to Post

In my main kennel i bred bergamascos for quite some time but now have some in this kennel. I have a litter right now, once it settles I may be able to get you a nice bitch. I want to upgrade this kennel too, I am also waiting on my allowance.razz :p

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing