Search

.com Forum · Canaan Dog

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Looking For Bitch Pup
 GingerMoon Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/23/2010 10:50:32 AM reply with quote send message to GingerMoon Kennel Object to Post   

Hey, everyone! I'm in the market for a finishable bitch pup to help out with my breeding program, and give me something to show. As your litters are settling, if you have an extra girl who's 98.6 or up, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!
 Midwestern Dirt
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2010 3:55:57 PM reply with quote send message to Midwestern Dirt Object to Post

I've got a pretty promising litter settling on Sunday if you can wait that long. wink ;)

Heather
 GingerMoon Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2010 4:22:59 PM reply with quote send message to GingerMoon Kennel Object to Post

Sounds great! Thanks!
 Riverlynn
Basic User

Basic User
8/27/2010 10:11:14 AM reply with quote send message to Riverlynn Object to Post

I don't know about showing, but I have a few ladies that I was planning on breeding from. I don't NEED them all, though, if you want one.

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=9714309
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=9706975
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=9714312

Let me know,
~Riverlynn
 GingerMoon Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/27/2010 4:16:14 PM reply with quote send message to GingerMoon Kennel Object to Post

I'm afraid I'm not sure I could get those ladies sessioned up in time. My basic plan is to have one showable dog and one showable bitch in my program at a time to help with SOPs, keep and breed them until they finish, and then get new ones to keep the COI in my program under control.

I want to do my best to show, since we don't have particularly high entry numbers.
 Midwestern Dirt
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2010 8:31:06 PM reply with quote send message to Midwestern Dirt Object to Post

Eh, that litter settling today only had one bitch and she's not much more than a brood. www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=9887423
Unfortunately it will be 10 days before another bitch is available from me. Good luck with your search!

happy :)
Heather
 GingerMoon Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2010 10:11:58 AM reply with quote send message to GingerMoon Kennel Object to Post

I found my pup! Many thanks to Laketown. laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.