Search

.com Forum · Portuguese Podengo

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : any bitches available?
 Hound da Vista
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/31/2009 3:33:27 PM reply with quote send message to Hound da Vista Object to Post   

Hi - I'm interested in purchasing some more bitches to establish my kennel. Willing to pay more than $100 for higher SOP. Will buy pups or older bitches. thanks!
 Practically Perfect
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2009 10:50:32 PM reply with quote send message to Practically Perfect Object to Post

Hey again. I just had a new litter born today (Ch Decoys Flare To Win out of Ch Lanas Unexpected Visitor). Most likely, if the litter turns out well, I'll be selling the dam and of course some of the puppies. Would you be interested in buying the dam Ch Lanas Unexpected Visitor? I'm continueing to show her to keep her in the current top podengos. She is only 71 days so she still has around 60 days of showing left. Also, I've decided to just go ahead and put one of my podengo puppies that I was planning to keep up for sell. Below is a link to her page. I am pretty sure she's finishable.

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=8883131

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.