Search

.com Forum · Lhasa Apso

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : planning to slowley leave the breed. 98s for sale
 princepompaid
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/28/2009 10:01:58 AM reply with quote send message to princepompaid Object to Post   

i cutting down my kennels down to 1, im too stressed today and its made me relise how much time i spend on here, also im hoping to get a refund on my new car and get one that works propperly so wont have much cash.
 Sunshine Star
Basic User

Basic User
8/28/2009 2:38:56 PM reply with quote send message to Sunshine Star Object to Post

Sorry to read you are leaveing us
You have been a good fair player

Sunny
 Grovespark
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2009 12:42:32 AM reply with quote send message to Grovespark Object to Post

It's a shame that you are leaving Lhasas as we always need good players.
Should you decide to come back I am sure anyone of us would gladly help with setting you up again with decent dogs.
Enjoy yourself destressing and hope the next car is a good one
 princepompaid
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2009 5:26:13 AM reply with quote send message to princepompaid Object to Post

thanks, when i told kelly i was cutting down to just my vallhund kennel she did say that she is hoping to come back one day, she is very busy with the new pup.
PHOTOS!
www.flickr.com/photos/34034564@N03/sets/72157614116193118/

Im getting a vallhund pup next year laugh :D! swapping the car for another one the man is being great about it he said i could swap oe he would replace the whole engin. so not stressed tody but got to star puppy shopping.
The parents to be with me and the breeers daughter (im on the right)
www.flickr.com/photos/34034564@N03/3845574072/

I cant rember how long the sub is for this kennel, it was proberly a year so i will still be around for a while and knowing me i will be over run with lhasa's in no time lol! just cant resist the breed botton

But keep up the great work both of you!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.