Search

.com Forum · Herding Breeds

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Any dogs other than mine like to chase frisbys that are Border Collies???
 PuppyDog
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/2/2004 10:16:16 PM reply with quote send message to PuppyDog Object to Post   

happy :)I have a Border Collie(in real life) and was wondering if any1 else on SD has a frisby crazed Border??? Mine is COMPLETLY CRAZY about her frisby and constantly stares at it!!!
 tomgirl_1314
Basic User

Basic User
7/8/2004 1:28:16 AM reply with quote send message to tomgirl_1314 Object to Post

I don't have a border collie, but my doggie, Scazit, loves playing frisby.
 AussiesRus
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2004 9:18:47 AM reply with quote send message to AussiesRus Object to Post

My border collie Gracie LOVES to play frisbi. Her other favorites are soccer and baseball (you hit it she brings it back) LOL. Shes like a little kid.

ARU
 Wilder
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2004 2:16:46 AM reply with quote send message to Wilder Object to Post

I have a Australian Cattle Dog who LOVES Tennis balls! I don't have a border Collie, but I'd really like one someday.happy :)
 dingman
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2007 11:31:00 PM reply with quote send message to dingman Object to Post

i have a blue heeler that likes frisbees, but he doesn't bring them back, he just pounces on them, he's only 5 months old.
 PuppyloverofMoose
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2007 9:33:36 AM reply with quote send message to PuppyloverofMoose Object to Post

My friend has a border collie and she bites water and bites the side and bristles of the broom too.I think that dog needs a job.
 Massimo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2007 10:25:19 AM reply with quote send message to Massimo Kennels Object to Post

my chocolate lab is obsessed by anything that can fly - frisbees, planes, toy planes, fans etc.
he gets completly mesmerised and will stand stock still to watch a plane overhead and will run like crazy if someone throws a frisbee.
 Corgi Crazy Type Of Person
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2007 10:59:24 AM reply with quote send message to Corgi Crazy Type Of Person Object to Post

Guys this post is from July '04!

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.