Search

.com Forum · Puli

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : A New Puli Club
 Milgrace
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/4/2009 11:33:09 AM reply with quote send message to Milgrace Object to Post   

Hi guys, a while ago when I used to play SD before my break there was a Puli club run by Pukka Puppies etc. for everyone! I don't know where this went but I am starting up a new one, very similar to the old one, I have made a small website for it at

sdpuliclub.wetpaint.com/

I used this place as it should allow everyone to contribute to stories and news etc. Currently there is only a few pages, just a quickie website but I hope to add more as we go along! Also I will be starting a new monthly email with up to date info on all the goings on including a for sale section and upcoming Puli shows!

Please join!

Also if you would like to be sent the email please say so here!

Many thanks

Milgrace!
 Ravenscroft Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/10/2009 4:25:47 PM reply with quote send message to Ravenscroft Kennels Object to Post

Love the website! Please also put me down for the email happy :) Thanks.
 Milgrace
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2009 2:28:33 PM reply with quote send message to Milgrace Object to Post

Thanks, great I will put you down!
 Ravenscroft Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/14/2009 8:04:30 PM reply with quote send message to Ravenscroft Kennels Object to Post

Thank you happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.