Search

.com Forum · Bergamasco

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Puppies!
 Milgrace
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/18/2007 2:09:10 AM reply with quote send message to Milgrace Object to Post   

Hey I just wanted to post to let everyone know that I have 3 huge litters, they are only a day old at the moment but i've also got 3 puli litters so i'm going to be over run with dogs pretty soon! So i'm going to start advertising the pups now! They have been selectively bred and I am kind of stalking them, they won't be up for sale until they are 10 days old but if you are interested, email me and i'll put your name on my list and see what come up! happy :)

Thank you

Miki at Milgrace!
 Milgrace
Basic User

Basic User
9/19/2007 11:40:13 AM reply with quote send message to Milgrace Object to Post

Just wanted to add, it's likely that most of the pups that will be for sale will have had some sessioning! happy :)
 wintertree
Basic User

Basic User
9/19/2007 8:38:31 PM reply with quote send message to wintertree Object to Post

I'd love one of the dogs out of Power of Three if they're available. Let me know once they've settled. happy :)
 Milgrace
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2007 11:58:30 AM reply with quote send message to Milgrace Object to Post

Yeah sure, they are looking nice at the moment from what i've been stalking! happy :)

Miki

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.