Search

.com Forum · American Water Spaniel

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Important Issue Concerning AWS Breeders...
 Cool Kennelz 2
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/16/2006 8:23:53 AM reply with quote send message to Cool Kennelz 2 Object to Post   

I have been on ShowDog and in American Water Spaniels for little over a year. In that time, we have had breeders that have come and gone, and now we have 3 premium breeders dedicated to the breed. The breed is excellent, but we need more players for this breed to get more competition, and become little more than a challenge. For those who know people who need breeds, I urge you to invite them towards the breed.
 conrad
Basic User

Basic User
5/16/2006 9:45:47 PM reply with quote send message to conrad Object to Post

I totally agree we have a few breeders working hard to do the job but more would always be welcome!

Cleary Farm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2006 5:35:16 PM reply with quote send message to Cleary Farm Kennels Object to Post

I don't just breed AWS but I do breed them !
 Mr. Brightside
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2006 3:29:00 PM reply with quote send message to Mr. Brightside Object to Post

I'm coming back :]
 Kool Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2006 3:22:11 AM reply with quote send message to Kool Dogs Object to Post

You better be Ariel!! lol

Kool Dogs
 Stag Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2006 9:53:44 PM reply with quote send message to Stag Mountain Object to Post

what do you mean 3 premium breeders?

I agree the breed has seen big ups and downs but not quite sure what you mean
 Stag Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2006 9:54:06 PM reply with quote send message to Stag Mountain Object to Post

what do you mean 3 premium breeders?

I agree the breed has seen big ups and downs but not quite sure what you mean

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.