.com Forum · New Layout Discussion

Replies in this thread : 16

Author Topic : 7/2 Update #6 – Due Date Time
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
7/2/2013 3:48:50 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post   

I've added the time that bitches are due to whelp to the dog info and My Dogs pages.

FAQ Answer

Bitches will whelp shortly, typically within 10-minutes, of their due date.
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2013 4:02:00 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

Wait, so no more two hour gap?
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
7/2/2013 4:08:07 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

Bitches have been whelping every three minutes for about month now. Prior to that it was on the :20 of every hour.
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2013 4:57:49 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

oh WOW! I love this... I never remembered what time I bred my girls, now I won't have to wonder and guess...lol!

I think many people will like this, save time writing notes for those who did anyway happy :)
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/2/2013 5:48:46 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

I have always written the breed time in their call Name section.
Jeff, if my timezone was the same as yours, this change would be very helpful.
I'm sure it is for those who are.

I will continue to do what I do as I'm 2 hours behind you.

Carol
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
7/2/2013 5:56:41 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

That's it, I give up.

We're designing 100 different layouts and everyone can pick which one they like. happy :)

But seriously, would there be a need for timezone specific mods to that or are you used to adding the time?
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2013 6:13:21 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

yes- I'm -9

laugh :D razz :p
 Acclamation
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2013 6:51:52 PM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post

This is wonderful, Jeff, since I NEVER remember what time I bred anybody happy :)
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/2/2013 6:56:46 PM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

Lol Jeff I love the addition of time due, I don't need my time specific unless you go on the road moving every few days, then time zone might help. wink ;)
 Alibi
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2013 6:58:30 PM reply with quote send message to Alibi Object to Post

I'm not in your time zone either, but I don't need a time zone option. I'm an hour behind SD time and since SD time is at the top of the site, I can easily do the math.

Great addition.
 Circle A Havanese
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2013 7:17:00 PM reply with quote send message to Circle A Havanese Object to Post

Thank you, Jeff. I love this feature.
 AmbitionIrish
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2013 7:29:22 PM reply with quote send message to AmbitionIrish Object to Post

Thank you, Jeff. Don't worry about time zones. This is something a lot of people, regardless of time zone, have wanted for a long time. Kudos!

Amyhappy :)
 BeauBlanc
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2013 10:22:19 PM reply with quote send message to BeauBlanc Object to Post

This is great! I also never know when bitches are due, and its kinda a pain when you find out you bred them at like 11:00 at night and you have to stay up till 1:00am waiting for the pups. razz :p
 poocow
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2013 11:07:45 PM reply with quote send message to poocow Object to Post

Awesome update!!!
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2013 1:34:10 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

it is great thank you, I'm in the UK so I will have to now work the time difference out happy :)
 Aoineadh Mor
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2013 2:02:45 PM reply with quote send message to Aoineadh Mor Object to Post

posted by Halcyon Design
it is great thank you, I'm in the UK so I will have to now work the time difference out happy :)
I'm also in the UK but it's not going to be difficult as Showdog has it's time on the top of the page anyway, we can just check the time due against the current time showing in the game happy :)
 Canyon View Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2013 2:55:03 PM reply with quote send message to Canyon View Kennels Object to Post

You're not in my timezone, but very easy to figure out the difference. Thanks so much, helps not checking every hour to see when they're suppose to whelp! Great addition!

Replies in this thread : 16

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.