Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Anyone from Boston?
 Shadowstorm Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/29/2013 10:56:01 PM reply with quote send message to Shadowstorm Kennels Object to Post   

Does anyone here live in Boston, Mass? I'm from New Hampshire and rarely go to Boston. But tomorrow I'm going to a concert at the TD Garden and my mother is dropping us off an hour or two hours early. So we obviously don't want to spend our time standing at the TD until time comes at 7pm. So does anyone know any good places one can visit that can be walked by foot and close by; restaurants, stores, little musuems.

I'm eighteen and my sister who is fourteen is coming with me. We are like bringing 100 bucks, so keep that in mind. Thanks.

I'm excited and nervous at the same time. This is the first time my mother is dropping me off in a big city and not coming back until the concert ends like at 9ish. LOL

Shadowstorm.

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.