Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Great Other DOG SIM! It's REALLY fun! Try it!
 Affen
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/2/2013 7:59:29 PM reply with quote send message to Affen Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Sorry! Bad Topic.

-----
Last edited by Affen on 11/5/2013 12:25:05 PM
 Foursaken
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2013 9:07:35 PM reply with quote send message to Foursaken Object to Post

This is against the site rules. Reported.
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2013 5:32:50 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

How is it against the rules? It is in the off topic forum.
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/4/2013 1:07:30 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

We're not allowed to advertise other games.
 Affen
Basic User

Basic User
11/5/2013 12:24:20 PM reply with quote send message to Affen Object to Post

Oh, sorry, I didn't know that. I'll try to take it off. I thought I could since it was off topic.
 zealous
Basic User

Basic User
11/22/2013 1:50:56 PM reply with quote send message to zealous Object to Post

it,s a real pity sd players are so closed to comments about other online games.what is wrong with mentioning other games whether they,re console or otherwise?
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/22/2013 9:25:08 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

I suppose we should start talking about religion and drugs and alcohol too?

It's not that we're "closed" to it. It's not allowed. To use the game, we have to abide by the rules.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2013 3:41:45 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

It's common sence realy, the creator of this dog sim isn't going to want other dog Sims advertised on his sites. It would be like someone putting up an "eat at KFC" sign inside McDonald's.
 Canis Lupis Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/9/2014 3:01:47 AM reply with quote send message to Canis Lupis Kennels Object to Post

I'm sorry guys but I'm just going to say it. Though I agree with the rule and understand why it's in place, and do believe it should be enforced, don't you think you were a little harsh on Affen? I mean they obviously didn't know it was a rule, so don't you think you could've been just a little nicer and helped them out and told them that it was a rule as apposed to reporting it right off the bat and then going on the argue about the why the rule is in place? I'm sorry, but we all make mistakes, as Affen obviously did here. I know I'll get a lot of slack for this comment but someone had to point it out, as it happens all over the forums and really is a shame.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
1/9/2014 7:09:49 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

I don't think they were jumped on, the first poster said it wasn't allowed and there are often people who open an account just to advertise things, and as the kennel was opened and then that day they make a post suggesting people check out another game its an easy assumption that they were one of those people (they may not have been but its easy to see why someone would think that), hence why the person said they reported, it also prevents lots of people reporting the same thing.

the second one saying its against the rules was in response to someone else asking why its against the rules not directed at Affen.

The next two by Dreisaiah and myself were in response to another user saying players were closed to things again not directed at Affen.
 Canis Lupis Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/9/2014 7:38:57 PM reply with quote send message to Canis Lupis Kennels Object to Post

^^I suppose there is some truth to that. I guess it was just the bluntness of the first comment that upset me.

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler