Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Catching Fire
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/5/2013 8:15:10 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post   

Is anyone else as ridiculously excited about it as I am? My friend and I are going to the midnight premier on the 21st, except it's at 8pm LOL I'm just an obsessed geek razz :p
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2013 11:18:00 AM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

I'm excited. But not as excited at that! haha! The posters are up everywhere though and the ad's are endless!! Just makes me want to see it even more.
 Anchor Paws Canines
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2013 2:43:13 PM reply with quote send message to Anchor Paws Canines Object to Post

YES YES YES YES YES, soooo excited!!!! laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D

I've been waiting, so long *creepy smile*
 Shadowstorm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/16/2013 11:28:59 AM reply with quote send message to Shadowstorm Kennels Object to Post

Yeah I'm going. We went on premiere day for the Hunger Games and that was crazy adventure and we loved it! Super excited.

Anchor Paws Canines
Basic User

Basic User
11/22/2013 5:47:32 AM reply with quote send message to Anchor Paws Canines Object to Post

Omg I saw it last night and it was AMAZING!!! laugh :D Like 100x better than the first one I think. happy :)
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/22/2013 10:39:16 AM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

It was the most brilliant movie ever. Absolutely amazing. I loved the first one, but this one was PHENOMENAL. And Jennifer Lawrence was fantastic, as usual.
 Anchor Paws Canines
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2013 10:49:03 AM reply with quote send message to Anchor Paws Canines Object to Post

She always is wink ;)

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.