.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Photo Contest I Entered. Please, please Vote for the Sea Lion
 Steph
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/9/2013 8:16:26 PM reply with quote send message to Steph Object to Post   

Hey Everyone,

Back in November I submitted a photo to the Sea World 50th Anniversary Photo Contest, the first time I have ever done anything like this. I am honored and so very excited that my photo was selected as one of the finalists.

The next step to the grand prize is to ask friends, family and anyone you know to go onto the below link and vote for my photo.
The voting starts at 12am on December 9th eastern time, so 9pm west coast time on the 8th. You are allowed to vote once per day for the length of the contest which ends on December 15th.
I hope that all my Showdog and Facebook friends and family can vote for my photo but I would also ask if you all would send this post to YOUR friends and family so they can also vote for my photo and hopefully ask their friends too. The grand prize is really nice so the more that vote the better the chance of winning.

Here is the link to the voting page.

seaworld.com/celebration/contest

Thank you all in advance and keeping my fingers and toes crossed happy happy :)

The photo happy happy :) The caption starts with Bacon, Bacon, Bacon
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201305501553088&set=a.3627105169800.151088.1639182323&type=3&theater

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.