Search

.com Forum · Hound Breeds

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : SELLING MOST STOCK
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/11/2014 10:35:25 AM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post   

Hello,
I haven't been having as much fun in the two breeds I am in lately, and I think it's time for a change. Both Dachshunds and Borzois will be for sale. Select dogs may not be up, or may be on approval. Feel free to offer on them anyway! If you are a good reputable kennel I will most likely accept.

I have many high SOP Borzois. Some pups, some partly-sessioned, some showing, and some breeding stock. Most are at $100, but a few may be on $150.

I also have SH Dachshunds in this kennel, including a small project on SH Wildboar. SOPs are normally 87+ but e Wildboars vary. A good way to pick up some new breeding dogs, and spice up he colour in your kennel. Also, offering two WH show boys for sale on approval. One makes a very nice breeding stud, and the other still has time to be put in the rung for his GCh by his new owner.

Please take them off my hands! I will give them week before I have to start FHing! Great way to get into a breed!
Mack
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2014 3:13:44 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Quite a few have been sold! Just have a few more left!

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class