Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 39
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

RockBottomHounds
Basic User

Basic User
6/21/2015 2:14:18 PM reply with quote send message to RockBottomHounds Object to Post

roflmao Gypsy happy :)
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
6/21/2015 2:15:29 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I'm feeling cornered
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/21/2015 9:09:06 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

Well I didnt NOMINATE you this time, I just said I think its against the rules to call not it twice in a row, which is how I ended up sending the note in the first place last time I believe :P
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/21/2015 10:43:53 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

Can you NOMINATE twice in a row, cuz if you can then...

I nominate Mournebrake. :P
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2015 2:57:36 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

happy :) LOL happy :) OK I'll drop a creeping message to Jeff
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2015 6:48:56 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Sent the message, will let you know when I get a reply happy :)
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2015 12:50:09 AM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

Wasn't gonna post but just to say
I just want to let you know that I couldn't get a fair evaluation of this bitch because she is still a bit rough from her recent litter. Please try entering her in more shows at least five days after she whelped and she should do a lot better.

(This is an automated message, please do not reply)
REMOVE

At least don't have many Border Terrors showing.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2015 2:51:11 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

No reply off Jeff (yet) sad :(
 Magyar Kutya
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2015 2:35:40 AM reply with quote send message to Magyar Kutya Object to Post

I'm still getting old style messages. Is anyone getting messages with names in?

I just want to let you know that I couldn't get a fair evaluation of this bitch because she is so close to whelping. Please try entering her in more shows at least five days after she whelped and she should do a lot better.

Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2015 12:07:30 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

I doubt it, I'm still getting nameless messages in all my kennels and in different breeds.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2015 1:35:26 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I don't think the changes have been implemented - and I still haven't had any indication from Jeff of when it might be implemented.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/26/2015 10:27:34 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

If this has yet to be implemented, why post that it is in place, when it is not?
Still not there today.
sad :(
 Sombra Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2015 6:21:15 AM reply with quote send message to Sombra Kennels Object to Post

I got a correct message today that had the name from judge Stella Worley.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2015 1:54:48 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Sombra can you post the message so we can see what they look like please?
 terryterrier
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/27/2015 2:37:57 PM reply with quote send message to terryterrier Object to Post

From: Stella Worley Sent: 6/27/2015 1:39:11 AMMessage Viewed
I just want to let you know that I couldn't get a fair evaluation of Kilhey Canny Anna because she is so close to whelping. Please try entering her in more shows at least five days after she whelped and she should do a lot better.

mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2015 4:01:54 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Wonderful !! Looks like this is working fine now - thanks Jeff.
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2015 9:50:47 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

The other version is corrected now too. Thanks Jeff!

From: Maria Mohr Sent: 6/27/2015 1:16:11 AMMessage Viewed
I just want to let you know that I couldn't get a fair evaluation of YY Im A Firework because she is still a bit rough from her recent litter. Please try entering her in more shows at least five days after she whelped and she should do a lot better.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2015 6:12:00 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I got one today too (just wonder if its certain judges or all judges, does anyone have one from anyone other than Maria Mohr?)

I just want to let you know that I couldn't get a fair evaluation of Mátyás April Enchantment because she is still a bit rough from her recent litter. Please try entering her in more shows at least five days after she whelped and she should do a lot better.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/28/2015 12:21:19 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

From the 26th::
From: Earl White Sent: 6/26/2015 1:41:11 AMMessage Viewed
I just want to let you know that I couldn't get a fair evaluation of this bitch because she is still a bit rough from her recent litter. Please try entering her in more shows at least five days after she whelped and she should do a lot better.

Not sure if this has changed yet as I have yet to enter one.

Replies in this thread : 39
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class