Search

.com Forum · Spanish Water Dog

Replies in this thread : 44
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Diggin Up Bones 5
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2020 9:25:49 AM reply with quote send message to Diggin Up Bones 5 Object to Post

Thought I would bump this up before it gets lost...It is an interesting read
 decoy swd
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2020 2:55:24 PM reply with quote send message to decoy swd Object to Post

Interesting read. I'm currently source breeding white in this kennel. Earlier this year after 12 months I managed to get show quality 'black, brown and beige and white'. My current top sop in my show kennel is 89.1% brown and white bitch. None of my show line SWD carry ee to breed pure white.
 Diggin Up Bones 5
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2020 6:34:23 PM reply with quote send message to Diggin Up Bones 5 Object to Post

If you want a pure white, I do have a couple that I would loan you- I would want them returned since I am also trying to expand the color gene pool
 decoy swd
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2020 1:07:17 PM reply with quote send message to decoy swd Object to Post

Thanks for the offer, I am currently at full capacity with SWD at the moment. If there are studs in either kennel or if you are after something specific, let me know as I don't always remember to put boys up for stud and usually fh any pups that I don't want to keep as usually don't sell.

Replies in this thread : 44
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler