Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : does muscle tone/coat affect obedience scores
 Evolutionary Elm
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/23/2016 11:20:50 PM reply with quote send message to Evolutionary Elm Object to Post   

hey guys - not sure if anyone would know this but i have some breeding bitches that arent quite conformation show quality but that i am showing in obedience. do you think tone/coat affects obedience scores? thanks
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2016 2:39:16 AM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

In my experience, training is the only thing that affects obedience so coat and muscle can be 0 but they learn faster if they are at 20 for training.
 London Calling
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/7/2016 3:23:52 PM reply with quote send message to London Calling Object to Post

Not at all, as long as their Obedience and Condition are at 20 you don't need the other 2 for Obedience.
 Kommander
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2016 5:15:28 PM reply with quote send message to Kommander Object to Post

No - but obedience needs to be at 20 also better if condition is as close to 20 as possible happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.