Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : I really need a dog!
 Royal Crown Dog Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/4/2005 1:12:24 PM reply with quote send message to Royal Crown Dog Kennels Object to Post   

I only have one dog because two of my starters were down in da dumps so I FH them and I sold the third because she wasn't worth much. I only have one and she isn't the greatest! Does anyone have some Shetland Sheepdog puppies that I could reserve?

Jenny
 Templar Knights
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2005 1:22:31 PM reply with quote send message to Templar Knights Object to Post

Try emailing the top 10 breeders in your breed.
They may have something available.
 TheCentralPerk
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2005 7:40:41 PM reply with quote send message to TheCentralPerk Object to Post

I have a toy Poodle for sale!
 ~Shade~
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2006 1:20:13 PM reply with quote send message to ~Shade~ Object to Post

I just got !7! new born Huskys.
 ~Shade~
Basic User

Basic User
3/27/2006 1:20:35 AM reply with quote send message to ~Shade~ Object to Post

is that a deal the one I`m saleing is !BonBon!.

777 if yes I want !BonBon!.

or

999 if no I do`nt want !BonBon!.

Note!!!:!BonBon! is a bich not a dog.
 Champion Legends
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2006 7:00:12 PM reply with quote send message to Champion Legends Object to Post

not to be mean or anything, but this is sorta the wron forum do to the dogs wanted forum you will have better luck
 Burning Proof
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2006 7:16:41 PM reply with quote send message to Burning Proof Object to Post

CL. First, check how old the post is. Second, check when the OP last signed in. LAST, make a post, if appropriate! wink ;)

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.