Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Searching for show ready dogs to campaign!
 Kennel SkyHaven
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/30/2016 5:00:51 PM reply with quote send message to Kennel SkyHaven Object to Post   

Experienced player looking for sessioned or mostly sessioned dogs to show and finish/special if possible. Any breed as long as there is competition available (I have done very well in competitive breeds such as Borzoi, etc. - top dogs and multiple BIS winners).

Primarily looking to show at this time, and will offer a buy back option if you would like. If you have no time to enter and pick handlers etc, I am your girl.

Looking forward to working with you!
Jennifer
 Partridge Place Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2022 12:16:13 PM reply with quote send message to Partridge Place Kennel Object to Post

I have some Belgian Tervurens that need showing, but I do not have the time or funds to give them the attention they need. All are 100SOP and there is decent competition available from other players. Feel free to keep them if you buy!
Thanks,
PPK

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.