Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Traveling to Shows
 WyWildfire
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/4/2017 11:34:14 AM reply with quote send message to WyWildfire Object to Post   

I have not shown in several years but I would like to return to the obedience ring.
I would like to use my pickup and travel trailer. Can anyone recommend a good roadside assistance club for traveling with dogs? Sam's Club specifically does not tow animal transport vehicles or vehicles used to transport show animals. And AAA has a 200 mile limit. Motor Coach Association is only for motorized rvs. Can anyone give me some recommendations? I won't leave home unless I can get my 10 "kids" back home!
 Ponds
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/5/2017 9:41:50 AM reply with quote send message to Ponds Object to Post

I would check with your insurance. A lot of times roadside assistance is included with your insurance or can be added for a small fee each month.
 WyWildfire
Basic User

Basic User
2/6/2017 10:43:53 AM reply with quote send message to WyWildfire Object to Post

Thank you. My insurance does have a towing reimbursement program. But you still have to have a couple of thousand dollars on hand to tow an rv while you wait for the insurance to pay you back a month later.

If anyone else has an idea I can investigate, please share. Thank you.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.