Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Youth Dog Show at the Florida State Fair
 Hearts Ablaze
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/13/2017 9:09:25 AM reply with quote send message to Hearts Ablaze Object to Post   

Hey everyone,

I made a video of my last year competing in the Florida State Fair with my dogs as a part of 4-H. If you could check it out, it would mean a lot to me. happy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-QZEg-O6FQ&t=14s

It was my Border Collie's first time competing in Obedience (Sub Novice class) and he got third place. Also, I rescued the Great Pyrenees last summer from a horrible storm. He was running around looking half starved and covered in mud. Now he's got a great home and he is my showmanship dog.

Have a nice day,
Cassie
 KRT west
Basic User

Basic User
2/14/2017 6:06:39 AM reply with quote send message to KRT west Object to Post

Thanks for sharing.
 Reflections Of
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2017 12:00:26 AM reply with quote send message to Reflections Of Object to Post

Your agility is amazing! My dogs hate obedience because there is no "feedback" from me but the LOVE Rally. Can't believe your Pyr was never claimed ... he's a very nice dog! Good job!
 Hearts Ablaze
Basic User

Basic User
2/18/2017 9:55:33 AM reply with quote send message to Hearts Ablaze Object to Post

Thank you! It was a very tight course so a few bars went down (that's why I didn't post the whole run razz :p )

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.