Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Puppies!
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/16/2017 1:34:13 PM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Some of you may remember my posts from my last Cairn litter 2 years ago. 4 happy healthy grown dogs now. Our pick male won BIS at our National Specialty at just over 1 year old!

Well now I am pleased to announce we have a new litter of 4, born last night (March 15th). 3 girls, 1 boy. I am keeping a girl, so hooray!
All 4 are content little things and mum is doing a marvellous job with them.

-----
Last edited by GraceInGlory on 3/16/2017 1:36:08 PM

-----
Last edited by GraceInGlory on 3/16/2017 1:37:16 PM
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2017 5:00:06 PM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

Oh wow, I can't believe the last litter was 2 years ago! Man time flies. Can't wait to see these babies grow!
 Acclamation
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2017 12:21:05 AM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post

Gorgeous!! Who did you breed her to this time? You are breaking my heart since Daisy didn't take with TCI last month and I'm feeling really "broody" right now sad :( I loved Robin when I saw him at Spruce Meadows last year and hopefully there will be a gorgeous little girl this litter. Keep the pictures coming!!
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/18/2017 2:55:20 PM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

3 Days

Acclamation, Merlin was the pick boy who you would have seen at Spruce Meadows. He is a very handsome guy.
So sorry to hear Daisy didn't take, how upsetting!
Here's the sire- he's got such a nice head and lovely expression. happy :)
 Tizzy Too
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2017 2:48:58 PM reply with quote send message to Tizzy Too Object to Post

And he's my favorite colour, too!!
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/25/2017 3:46:57 PM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

They are 1 week old as of Wednesday night, and have been given their nicknames! happy :)

Acclamation
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2017 11:55:11 PM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post

Makes me very broody ... Daisy's puppies would have been due today if she had conceived sad :(

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.