Search

.com Forum · Lowchen

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Hidden Studs?
 Boudica
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/14/2017 1:07:04 PM reply with quote send message to Boudica Object to Post   

Hi, all! happy :)

I'm trying to boost my SOP and I've gotten myself into a bit of a box, breeding wise. I was wondering if anyone knew of any 80+ SOP (pref 85+ SOP) hidden studs out there? I've been looking for a while and can't find anything, but maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

Thanks in advance if you know of anything! <3
 All Star Acres
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2017 1:16:38 PM reply with quote send message to All Star Acres Object to Post

I did a quick little look for you and found this 86.20 male:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15780410

His kennel also has another few Lowchens at stud.
 Rustic Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2017 4:32:39 PM reply with quote send message to Rustic Dogs Object to Post

Have you checked out kennel Mauvais...They have some higher SOP dogs up for stud...

Most all the other Lowchen are from the kennel Crystal Lions, and are somewhat related.
 Rustic Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2017 9:19:47 PM reply with quote send message to Rustic Dogs Object to Post

There is also Templecloud Kennels

The breed only had one or 2 major players, then Crystal Lions made an effort to revive the breed and try to promote it with some success.

There are now several kennels with Lowchen- you may want to contact them if they don't have their studs listed.

Other then the current dogs- your choice is pretty limited as the breed was on the verge of becoming extinct.

Good luck in your search.
R.
 Boudica
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2017 10:15:11 AM reply with quote send message to Boudica Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Thank you both! happy :)

I had found the dogs at Fanfare & Mauvais and plan to use them. I also reached out to Templecloud. We'll see how that goes, I suppose! I'm pretty excited about lowchens. I'm glad to know the breed didn't go extinct on the game. There's a lot of colors that are fun to play with, and the images are lovely.

<3

-----
Last edited by Boudica on 10/16/2017 10:34:34 AM

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.