Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : NE1 Like hedley? With Jacob Hoggard...
 Mutts and Hounds
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/28/2006 5:36:44 PM reply with quote send message to Mutts and Hounds Object to Post   

HEDLEY IS DA BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM GOING TO THEIR CONCERT AND ALREADY IM EXCITED
(SO EXCITED THAT THE CAPS LOCK WONT TURN OFF)
Reply if you do, forget about it if you dont
shyra
 eenil
Basic User

Basic User
1/28/2006 5:39:05 PM reply with quote send message to eenil Object to Post

who's hedley? never heard of them *shrugs*
 Mutts and Hounds
Basic User

Basic User
1/29/2006 8:10:12 PM reply with quote send message to Mutts and Hounds Object to Post

Oh, well thats ok. They are a band. Jacob Hoggard from Canadian Idol is their lead singer!
Shyra
 SilverWolves
Basic User

Basic User
2/1/2006 12:49:20 PM reply with quote send message to SilverWolves Object to Post

Not keen on Headley, but they're produced by Chad Kroeger from Nickelback... Nickelback I LOVE, so if Chad Krpeger thinks they're good enough to invest in, power to them lol
 Vineyard German Shepherds
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2006 6:44:18 PM reply with quote send message to Vineyard German Shepherds Object to Post

I like them, but I'm not an insane fan lol. I have both their CD's and have been to a concert (and passed some up lol)

I do live relatively close by, you can see them once in a while...
 Mutts and Hounds
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2006 9:27:30 PM reply with quote send message to Mutts and Hounds Object to Post

Wow. I did not know Hedley had 2 cds!
 Vineyard German Shepherds
Basic User

Basic User
2/4/2006 1:11:17 PM reply with quote send message to Vineyard German Shepherds Object to Post

Yeah, but its not actually really relesed I dont think. They had made it before Canadian Idol, and it has mostly his old band members. Some of the songs are different, some of the ones he has redone on the second CD. I actually like the first one better, unfortionately, mine is scratched!
 Mutts and Hounds
Basic User

Basic User
2/4/2006 5:57:40 PM reply with quote send message to Mutts and Hounds Object to Post

O, ic ic!
Shyra
 Drooling Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/7/2006 9:02:22 PM reply with quote send message to Drooling Kennel Object to Post

I prefer ACDC and Pink Floydd
 Mutts and Hounds
Basic User

Basic User
2/7/2006 10:14:52 PM reply with quote send message to Mutts and Hounds Object to Post

Their okay, but hedley is WAY better. PLus I'm sorta sick of the radio stations songs. THEY PLAY THEM OVER and over and over and over and over.... well you get it. And ACDC is sorta one of em
 Urban country Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2006 8:56:51 PM reply with quote send message to Urban country Kennels Object to Post

I LOVE HEDLEY!!!!I WENT TO 2 OF THEIR CONCERTS!! THE ONE IN WINNIPEG,MB(I live in Portage la Prarie,MB) AND THE SIMPLE PLAN CONCERT WHEN THEY OPENED UP FOR THEM!!! I ALSO LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!I LOVE THEIR DRUMMER,CHUCK!!
 Urban country Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2006 8:57:15 PM reply with quote send message to Urban country Kennels Object to Post

I LOVE HEDLEY!!!!I WENT TO 2 OF THEIR CONCERTS!! THE ONE IN WINNIPEG,MB(I live in Portage la Prarie,MB) AND THE SIMPLE PLAN CONCERT WHEN THEY OPENED UP FOR THEM!!! I ALSO LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!I LOVE THEIR DRUMMER,CHUCK!!
 Urban country Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2006 8:58:35 PM reply with quote send message to Urban country Kennels Object to Post

didnt mean to double that!!
 misty crazy
Basic User

Basic User
1/5/2007 7:35:41 PM reply with quote send message to misty crazy Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

yup I seen them live, I love em! but my kind of music is:

Hedley
Simple Plan
theory of a dead man
idle sons
mobile
green day

iv seen all these exept for green day live razz :p

etc.. but I have met a lot of people who really dont like that sorta music lol personally bands like nickleback and the fray give me a headache lol

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.