Search

.com Forum · Agility Forum

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Free RN Flyknit did do better on a stadium running track
 najiuly
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/11/2018 11:39:40 PM reply with quote send message to najiuly Object to Post   

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

Free RN Flyknit did do better on a stadium running track

As its name suggests, the Free RN Flyknit www.schuheclub.net/nike-free comes with Nike's proprietary Flyknit upper, which is a one-piece polyester yarn woven to provide a seamless fit.Nike's Flywire cables are integrated into the upper and the shoe's laces for a flexible and supportive fit.The midsole features an auxetic foam that, aided by rows of "tri-star" patterned grooves, expands and contracts equally in all directions for equal pressure dispersion.

It has an 8mm heel drop, which is the difference between the heel height and mid-foot height. Traditional running shoes have a heel drop of 12mm.The review unit comes in blue, but I think the black or grey version both look better. In any case, the RN looks more like casual sneakers than classic running shoes.

The pair I received had been worn before, so I have had to test them with socks for hygiene reasons. Usually, I prefer to run without socks.With a pair of thin socks, the shoes www.schuheclub.net/nike-free feel comfortable and lightweight. I think you can use it as walking shoes too.However, there is no substantial heel counter, which means ankle support is really lacking. Furthermore, there is no bounce or energy-return technology and cushioning is minimal.

My injury-prone ankles were hurting after just a 2.5km run, on an uneven pavement route around my neighbourhood.My foot arches were feeling the strain, too. I tried switching to mid-foot strikes from my usual heel-strike running style to see if it feels better. But there was no difference.

The shoes did do better on a stadium running track. I did not feel that much of a strain when running on the track. I think this shoe is probably meant for a smooth surface like the treadmill.

-----
Last edited by najiuly on 2/11/2018 11:41:45 PM

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler