Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 24
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

foxy_cleopatra_
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2006 11:43:41 PM reply with quote send message to foxy_cleopatra_ Object to Post

this is funny i know that id efintly say 'eh' alot but it is just handy think about it! lol makes sense. and i knwo how to skate and play hockey, i love watching it. i am just a canadain that loves people the environement, and my country. I don't live in an igloo, even though it does get cold. some things are right about canada, and some are not, but all in all just put that it is awsome happy :)
 Savager Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2006 7:08:29 PM reply with quote send message to Savager Dogs Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

well... americans frequently passing through in the summer have skis... some are going to resorts farther up north, while others are sincerly surprised that there isn't any snow.

oh. never mind. I just checked when this post was started. oops!
 Urban country Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2006 9:01:16 PM reply with quote send message to Urban country Kennels Object to Post

My moms boyfiend had 2 do some buisness in the USA and some USA'ers (as i call them) actually asked him if he took a dog sled 2 work!!!
 S. B. G. Chow Chows
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2006 8:39:55 PM reply with quote send message to S. B. G. Chow Chows Object to Post

I have most certainly heard about the "aboot" part.

Replies in this thread : 24
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.