Lord_Mel
Basic User

Basic User
4/11/2006 7:00:48 PM reply with quote send message to Lord_Mel Object to Post

Je parle beaucoup de francai mais je peut pas l'ecrire
 Boxer Quebec
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2006 1:27:41 AM reply with quote send message to Boxer Quebec Object to Post

Je viens de Montreal moi!!!!
 ocean and river view
Basic User

Basic User
5/15/2006 9:36:25 PM reply with quote send message to ocean and river view Object to Post

Bonjour tout les francais et francaises je vie dans le nouveau brunswick je va a l'ecole samuel de champlain j"adore que vous commencez un forum francais moi je penses que c"est une bonne idee

im sorry if there are mistakes
 Gift Of A Thistle Pyrenees
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2006 11:36:31 PM reply with quote send message to Gift Of A Thistle Pyrenees Object to Post

Je pourrais mettre aussi ma poste dans ici aussi. Je suis aussi terrible à l'écriture il, mais parler français tout à fait bien comme c'est nécessaire dans ma ligne de travail. Bien qu'il est réservé pour un ami à Paris et pas Canada. lol C'est différent ? Quelqu'un sait ?

J'ai visité le Canada beaucoup fois, Colombie Britannique et Yukon mais aussi a été le plus souvent à Ontario. Les beaux secteurs à mon avis.

JD
 FaerieDust Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2006 12:47:06 AM reply with quote send message to FaerieDust Kennels Object to Post

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY BRAIN! Too much knowledge!
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2006 12:49:48 AM reply with quote send message to Gift Of A Thistle Pyrenees Object to Post

posted by FaerieDust Kennels
Avoir un problème? laugh :D

JD
 Yellow-Snow Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2006 12:52:05 AM reply with quote send message to Yellow-Snow Kennels Object to Post

Je pense qu'elle est perdue à cause de la langue différente.
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2006 12:53:21 AM reply with quote send message to Gift Of A Thistle Pyrenees Object to Post

Bien duh, j'étais sarcastique. lol

JD
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2006 12:54:44 AM reply with quote send message to Gift Of A Thistle Pyrenees Object to Post

Wait a minute.. what brain? laugh :D Kidding, kidding. happy :) wink ;)

JD
 FaerieDust Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2006 1:32:11 AM reply with quote send message to FaerieDust Kennels Object to Post

posted by Gift Of A Thistle Pyrenees
Wait a minute.. what brain? laugh :D Kidding, kidding. happy :) wink ;)

JD

No I agree what brain?
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2006 1:39:46 AM reply with quote send message to Gift Of A Thistle Pyrenees Object to Post

Why do I now have the sudden urge to sing the Pinky & the Brain theme song?

...they're pinky, they're pinky and the brain brain brain brain...

JD
 FaerieDust Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2006 1:45:30 AM reply with quote send message to FaerieDust Kennels Object to Post

because my lack of brain is quite inspiring...
 FaerieDust Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2006 2:01:20 AM reply with quote send message to FaerieDust Kennels Object to Post

i can sort of understand what your saying.
Yellow Snow is saying something about me not speaking French. or a different language.

GOAt is saying whats my problem. and that he was bein sarcastic.
From what my tiny brain can derive.
Next year Ill be able to understand what you guys are sayin! PROMISE!
 Golden Hill Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2006 12:09:31 AM reply with quote send message to Golden Hill Kennel Object to Post

bonjour!

I know some french, but i'm pure american
 Golden Hill Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2006 12:11:33 AM reply with quote send message to Golden Hill Kennel Object to Post

hello.

can you friendly Canadians understand me?
 Rumor Dobes
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2006 12:35:43 AM reply with quote send message to Rumor Dobes Object to Post

J'ai aussi un cerveau minuscule ! Je devine que la plupart des personnes. Farie dust avez-vous de grandes mains? Je peux lire et savoir ce que les gens disent en français mais ne peux pas le parler très bien.
 Frenchgirl Darkest Angels
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2006 6:38:29 AM reply with quote send message to Frenchgirl Darkest Angels Object to Post

Moi, Je suis anglaise mais j'habite en france. je sais parler deux langues, le francais at l'anglais.
Est-ce-qu'il y a des francais qui jouent ici?
Moi je veux bien un forum pour les francais, mais sa depend si'il y a des francais qui jouent ou non.

I love in France lol
 Burning Proof
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2006 10:59:14 AM reply with quote send message to Burning Proof Object to Post

posted by Frenchgirl Darkest Angels
I love in France lol
Ohh, but doesn't everybody..?? :P
 Gift Of A Thistle Terriers
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2006 11:12:14 AM reply with quote send message to Gift Of A Thistle Terriers Object to Post

posted by Rumor Dobes
J'ai aussi un cerveau minuscule ! Je devine que la plupart des personnes.
La plupart de sembler avoir un petit cerveau, je consens. Mon cerveau, cependant, est très très grand!! Je suis très intelligent et pourrait être même appelé un génie! laugh :D

Mon intelligence est de ce monde... Je pourrais construire un bateau d'espace de NASA demain si j'ai voulu à. Cela est que je suis intelligent. razz :p

JD

frenchgirlsnowytrails
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2006 12:19:04 PM reply with quote send message to frenchgirlsnowytrails Object to Post

posted by Burning Proof
posted by Frenchgirl Darkest Angels
I love in France lol
Ohh, but doesn't everybody..?? :P
Lol, i meant i live there!

Replies in this thread : 41
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.