.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 23
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : I'd love to visit the UK one day lol
 Roserosen27 Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/14/2006 11:11:53 PM reply with quote send message to Roserosen27 Kennels Object to Post   

oh yea and all of those palaces and landmarks lol they look really neat. It seems like a really cool place to visit.
 curlypup
Basic User

Basic User
4/15/2006 7:49:40 AM reply with quote send message to curlypup Object to Post

Bring you rain coat though, if u come !!
 duckberry
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2006 2:55:07 PM reply with quote send message to duckberry Object to Post

and your'e wellys..laugh :D
 Stormy~Skye
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2006 4:35:47 PM reply with quote send message to Stormy~Skye Object to Post

if you come, come to the country. that's where the nice people are! happy :)
not saying that the cities are bad people, but the nice people are people with dogs and people in the country!

oh and the term "we're british! we only show effection to dogs and horses!" is correct! laugh :D
 Classygurl
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2006 6:19:21 AM reply with quote send message to Classygurl Object to Post

UK is awesome,i'm from England and i live in near the country and i own some dogs and i live across the road from a forest lol *Ooh scary* xD.Anyway if you ever come to UK it depends where about you come really although i'd bring a rain coat just to be on the safe side. Us people from UK are probably use to the rain although if you don't get rain much you'll have a huge shock if you come to UK. LOL .
From Classy xx
 gooddogz
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2006 6:29:49 AM reply with quote send message to gooddogz Object to Post

I've always wanted to go there too but that means flying over the ocean sad :( scary!!
 blonde-warrior
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2006 11:59:21 AM reply with quote send message to blonde-warrior Object to Post

The U.K is cool but the weather isnt very good it mostly rains.
 Franie3778
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2006 8:17:31 PM reply with quote send message to Franie3778 Object to Post

posted by gooddogz
I've always wanted to go there too but that means flying over the ocean sad :( scary!!
Will never go because of flying over an ocean. I LOVE flying but not over an ocean! Scary!
 Franie3778
Basic User

Basic User
5/8/2006 8:00:48 PM reply with quote send message to Franie3778 Object to Post

hehe bumping up post
 Roserosen27 Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2006 6:10:32 PM reply with quote send message to Roserosen27 Kennels Object to Post

I'd love to visit all of Europe (who wouldnt) and see everything lol especially the Renaissance artwork =]
 Pippa93
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2006 5:31:58 AM reply with quote send message to Pippa93 Object to Post

If you come to cumbria, bring lots of waterproofs!!!!!!
 Klistek-Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/29/2006 12:55:39 PM reply with quote send message to Klistek-Kennels Object to Post

Aaah the UK is awesome. I was born here and lived here my whole life, I don't plan to move away when I'm older either!

Deffinatly bring umbrellas and wellies!
 CockerBreeder07
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2006 9:19:14 PM reply with quote send message to CockerBreeder07 Object to Post

*from the united states*

wellies?? are those rain coats?
 CockerBreeder07
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2006 9:22:18 PM reply with quote send message to CockerBreeder07 Object to Post

One more thing...

I know ppl in the US love brittish accents...Do ppl in the UK love American accents??

probably a silly question...oh well!
 WJS Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2006 9:57:41 PM reply with quote send message to WJS Kennels Object to Post

posted by Stormy~Skye

oh and the term "we're british! we only show effection to dogs and horses!" is correct! laugh :D
you mean, you dont give eah other hugs!!!
 JustaTT
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2006 4:11:49 PM reply with quote send message to JustaTT Object to Post

It's so funny that somebody mentiond being born and raised there, because I was just thinking how scary it would be to have to move to a new country, and not know about the money, or the streets...

Strange..

Mel
 Pippa93
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2006 11:39:49 AM reply with quote send message to Pippa93 Object to Post

Wellies are green things you put on your feet to keep out rain. Search on google images for wellington boot and you shouldd see some. There not always green, and I guess it too hot to have them in America. Pippa
 tulin
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2006 10:54:30 AM reply with quote send message to tulin Object to Post

There is brillaint town's and village's for dog owners in East Anglia, avoid London if you have a dog...
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2006 11:02:08 AM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

posted by CockerBreeder07
One more thing...

I know ppl in the US love brittish accents...Do ppl in the UK love American accents??

probably a silly question...oh well!

Eeerm, I think the american accent is ok, it's not exactly awful! I guess I quite like it =)

--- And we do give hugs!!! I love hugs =D
 HBchampcolliekennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2006 10:57:04 AM reply with quote send message to HBchampcolliekennels Object to Post

From what we experienced of it we would advise going there, we had some brill wheather the short period of time we were there. Britain rocks out of this world, we are going back in july next yr for a holiday!

Anna And Myke @ ~HB~
 dogsforever123
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2006 11:26:29 AM reply with quote send message to dogsforever123 Object to Post

i live in the country in UK

Replies in this thread : 23
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class